A renovated duplex in the heart of Bridel. One of the greenest areas in Luxembourg. An elegant residential area, very safe and very quiet. 200 meters from a beautiful forest where you can walk for kilometres. Several pre-schools, the Bridel school and several nice playgrounds are located within a short walking distance, as is a newly opened sports hall and tennis court. Two bus stops going to Luxembourg city centre very close by. A small grocery shop, two gas stations, a bank, a pharmacy and a couple of local restaurants, a cafe and even a hairdresser and beauty salon in a walking distance. 15 minutes by bus and 10 minutes by car to Luxembourg city centre. Also close to beautiful nature in the northern part of the country.
The duplex has been recently renovated. It has wooden floors on both levels.
The bottom floor includes:
• a large living room in L-shape allowing you to split the lounge are from the dining area;
• a modern open kitchen with a dishwasher, induction stove and oven;
• a large, very sunny south-oriented wooden floor terrace, ideal to place ample garden lounge furniture, a table and a kids blanket or small pool
• an additional west-oriented balcony with two exists, including one from the kitchen, ideal for barbeques;
• a large corridor with large built-in closet;
• a master bedroom with a beautiful green view, large built-in closet and a private en suite bathroom with double sink and rain shower, as well as a built-in cupboard for clothes, towels and bathroom supplies.
• a large office for 2-3 people with a large built-in desk and library furniture, that can also be used as a second bedroom instead;
• a beautiful modern separate toilet with sink and (optional) space for a changing table.
A safe wooden staircase, carpeted and and with a possibility to install baby gates on both sides, leads to the upper floor including:
• a bedroom with two roof windows, ideal for children or as a guest room, with two large built-in closets;
• another bedroom with a large window and a lovely view, ideal as a second children room, a guest bedroom a room for a nanny / au pair or simply for relaxing;
• a beautiful sunny bathroom with a bath tub / shower, sink and toilet.
The duplex starts on the first floor. Downstairs, there is a common laundry room with a private washing machine and a dryer.
Included is also a large garage with automatic doors, with built-in shelves for storage space. Besides your car it will also fit bikes, spare tires and many storage boxes, or an extra fridge.
If you own more cars, there is ample parking space on the street, too. Access from two sides of the building makes moving around very quick.
A beautiful, charming, peaceful place great for a family. Definitely worth your visit!
No information available